Senior management role – responsible for:
• Participating in and contributing to the ‘Editorial Forum’ meetings - coherence and impact of the organisation and the overall programming.
• Supporting and creating coherence and consistency across the organisation through liaising with both Leadership and Management level
• Managing the team by providing training, motivation and direction to optimise productivity and promote professional growth.
• Closely working together with Communications, Database, Logistics and Finance colleagues.
• Following-up on decisions taken, agreements made and deadlines put in place.
• Showing an ongoing effort to improve projects, activities, systems, services, or processes.
• Contributing to effective knowledge sharing and building capacity across the organisation on sector knowledge and strategic research.
• Identifying Business Development opportunities across programmes/across the organisation.
Programme management role – responsible for:
• Coordinating activities related to the EYL programme (with regards to dates, speakers, participants, content of events …) and liaise with partners, logistics and communication and outreach teams, etc.
• Ensuring coordination of the project and task management plan for the project managers working on Health, Climate Energy & Sustainability, State of Europe and EYL.
o Ensure professional rigour around project delivery, monitoring, evaluation and communications.
o Provide support and guidance to the project team enabling the successful delivery of high-quality programmes
o Ensure financial control and effective financial planning, working closely with the respective Director and Finance Director.
Apply for "Senior Programme Manager (full-time)"
Your CV must ba a .doc, .pdf, .docx, and not bigger than 3Mb.